5/17/2005

Request from the management. Can anyone using the comments add their name at the bottom of the posts? It's beginning to really annoy me.

I know everyone before only ever used pseudonyms, but that's not really the point.

14 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:02 PM

    Will do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:24 PM

    I'll just call myself Humphro.

    Not that I've ever commented here before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm always here.

    And my name glows orange.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:47 PM

    Mine doesn't.

    Not Richard Hamer

    ReplyDelete
  5. by the way, have you noticed, Kieron, how showing comments in popup window is much more awesome than your current solution?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous8:44 PM

    did you get my reviews? This is mathew. So, what, no pseudonyms? Or just no anonymousing?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous9:46 PM

    I bow to no man!

    Except now...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous11:55 AM

    LOOK: I am annoying you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous12:59 PM

    Damn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous3:24 PM

    Nothing to do with your post, but is Negativeland available on the net anywhere? I missed the last two episodes and i need to know what happend.
    Thanks,
    axel

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous4:28 PM

    I agree with the Pharoah (plus e).

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous4:28 PM

    I agree with the Pharoah (plus e).

    ReplyDelete
  13. It used to be online in a secret place, but Jim appeared to have moved it. Mail me at my address and I can mail them to you. Do you mean the final two episodes or the final episode and the credits?

    KG

    ReplyDelete