Kieron Gillen's workblog

 
             

   
 
 

5/06/2005

 
Back in England after a biz trip to SF, which I'll try to write about at some point. Maybe later, but I'm chewing over the election results (General mood: Boyant. It's about the best result I could have realistically hoped for - Slashed Labour Majority, significant Liberal gains).

Alex also inserted the CS-cock deep into the flesh womb of the printers. The foul spawn will gestate over the next week, arriving in seven dirty boxes at my place next Friday. Josh finished the design work on my ULTIMATE POL POT later, which I'm very pleased with. In fact, will probably lob up the mock-cover here later.

Just showed the PDF to Walker, who says ""It's far better than everything Nathan Barley tried to do in just five pages.""

Which is what we call in the biz "nice".



1 Comments:

mortgage articles for refinance mortgage home loans

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:13 AM  

Post a Comment

 

.

HOME
&
ARCHIVES


Kieron Gillen's Workblog, foo'.