Kieron Gillen's workblog

 
             

   
 
 

3/17/2005

 
Picked up from Slashdot, but the first issue of PDF magazine "The Gamer's Quarter" has been released online. Looks interesting, though the name does give me the chills. I prefer my pseudo-intellectualism with a sense of humour and life, and the name suggests a rather dryer inclination.

Thankfully, and though I've yet to really read it, scanning seems to point towards something that isn't that extreme. Vaguely reminds me of the Say Something style - though perhaps not as militarised or passionate - of early State, though a couple of notches less of the purple prose and a tendency to perhaps be a bit more intellectually coherent. Though that could very easily be wrong.

Even if don't like it, I'm glad it exists and consider it worthy of discussion and download. Hence, linking here.





Thoughts on it, anyone?


 

.

HOME
&
ARCHIVES


Kieron Gillen's Workblog, foo'.