Kieron Gillen's workblog

 
             

   
 
 

2/15/2005

 
Wanted to wait until after the move to post this, as I knew they were going to be several long posts in my final week in Bath, and wanted it to stick around...

*****

Now we are three.

COMMERCIAL SUICIDE, the 'zine of wrong, is gearing up for its third issue, to be launched at Bristol in May.

To that end, Gillen and I seek your submissions. We're looking for 1-8 page stories, the wronger and funnier, the better. No comic strips, nothing over 8 pages unless we know you and love you. More details here. We don't care if people have been published before or not; we only care if the script is funny.

The deadlines are: Scripts in by 30 March. Finished art in by 1 May.

You're welcome to find your own artist, draw it yourself, or ask us to match you up with an artist (or a writer!).

Email myself (alex_de_campi *i really hate spam* at hotmail *yes I do* com) and Kieron (kieron at gillen7 dot fsnet dot co dot uk) for more details. Those of you who saw or bought COMMERCIAL SUICIDE 2 (we love you) can attest that it was quite a lovely book indeed.

*****

And she's not lying.

I'm working idly on my script at the moment, with a structure in mind to hang the jokes off. Unless I change my mind and/or decide it's not actually funny, it's going to be ULTIMATE POL-POT.


 

.

HOME
&
ARCHIVES


Kieron Gillen's Workblog, foo'.