Kieron Gillen's workblog

 
             

   
 
 

2/15/2005

 


Move completed and finally have a copy of the new issue of Plan B. Worth reading generally - it's certainly the most beautiful issue of the magazine yet. Smoosh cover is fun, and reads like - patronising mode on - an indie version of Kids Say The Funniest Things (Paraphrase: Did you introduce Courtney and Kurt, Everett? So... did you kill him?). I've got a selection of stuff in it, most of it which just makes me decide to stop using as many full stops in my shorter pieces. It's the first games column which *really* works, for me, and have to work out a way of creating something of similar timbre in the future. And there's one line in the Dresden Doll interview which I really like.


Get yours today.



 

.

HOME
&
ARCHIVES


Kieron Gillen's Workblog, foo'.