Kieron Gillen's workblog

 
             

   
 
 

10/19/2004

 
http://members.aol.com/comicsalmanack/flier.doc

The flyer for the Glorious Combine table where Commercial Suicide is being sold this weekend. That is, at the London Comic fest. Go read and consider turning up.

Ultra-friends of the revolution will consider printing out the bastard and distributing it at their local comic shop. Though probably not much use unless you live in the South West. Still - Antarctic readers who wish to bemuse their friends and family, feel free.

I'm off doing "things" until then too (The things being being one of those brought in experts at a school, hanging out with the City of Heroes Guys and helping in the last desperate carting of comic objects prior to the event). I'll be trying to check my hotmail account - same address as my MSN name, natch - so if anyone needs me before then, use that.

Or - y'know - my mobile.


 

.

HOME
&
ARCHIVES


Kieron Gillen's Workblog, foo'.