Kieron Gillen's workblog

 
             

   
 
 

9/05/2004

 
Just reached the 2/3 point in my first draft of Busted Wonder. Looking like that the September 30th self-imposed deadline is highly do-able. Of course, I really have been motoring it. Today I wrote 14 pages of script, as well as doing a considerable section of my normal work. This means... er... actually, it doesn't mean anything other than that I'm ace.

Apologies in advance to Sam Keith for a bit of panelling I've nabbed wholesale. Dirty, dirty me.

(Note to lawyers: Gag)

I have much more to write on the subject of BW - like most sizeable projects, the process of doing it reveals more about you and your desires along the creative process - but I can't bring myself to bore you.


 

.

HOME
&
ARCHIVES


Kieron Gillen's Workblog, foo'.