Kieron Gillen's workblog

 
             

   
 
 

3/11/2004

 
Back from Resurrection and I was going to write a rambling post about the importance of club-partners - I decided the concept of "Wingmen" actually failed to stress that the point-situation is actually a fairly fluid dynamic - and how I was forced into odd behaviour due to not actually having someone to watch my back and follow my lead (i.e. All the menfolk who said they were coming, weren't), but I think I'd rather spend my energy writing an e-mail to the chap who says he'll design me a website.

Amusing night, eventually. Sweet, sweet Pixes and girls attractive enough to know better trying to flirt at me on the dancefloor.

Back off, Dread girl! I'm taken.

(Note to Dread girl if reading: Don't. Your weakness amuses me)


 

.

HOME
&
ARCHIVES


Kieron Gillen's Workblog, foo'.