Kieron Gillen's workblog

 
             

   
 
 

8/15/2003

 
A BETTER REASON TO FIGHT
I'm not just cute!
I am a serious fighter!
I'm sorry if I hit you there too hard!
I'm just doing my duty.

So weak,
Why do I care about the likes of you?

Please don't take it personal!
You haven't seen my best yet!
Please let me show you!
You'd be great if you found a better reason to fight!
Chun-Li

Digiworld Back-page for today (Friday). As all digiworld stuff, only available for the day it's up unless you're a Special Friend, so if you want to read more beat-poetry constructed by the winning-catch-phrases of various teenage girl Street Fighter 2 characters, you'll better hurry.

They beat themselves up as much as anyone else, man.

(Note: In my background reading to writing these, I discovered that according to Capcom's proper figures, Chun-Li was born in 1968 thus making her 35 years old, and perhaps a tad too old to be wearing that school-girl fighting outfit)



 

.

HOME
&
ARCHIVES


Kieron Gillen's Workblog, foo'.