Kieron Gillen's workblog

 
             

   
 
 

5/26/2003

 
Back from Bristol, and want to do a longer post when I finish a little work I have to do for Gamesmaster, but thought I'd post this courtesy of Neil Gray:

Unfunny untalented Future-whore, that seals Edge's fate as far as I'm
concerned.


There's an old line that Bands always get the fans they deserve. For the sake of the Edge Collective I hope it's not true about magazines.

(Follow up: Idly clicked on his name to find out his credentials - I admit it bugs when someone who I think should like my shit doesn't - and google brought me up a load of other user-net posts. He's selling Transformer toys online. Apologies to Locking, but I can kind of sleep a little easier at night now.)


 

.

HOME
&
ARCHIVES


Kieron Gillen's Workblog, foo'.