Kieron Gillen's workblog

 
             

   
 
 

3/06/2003

 
My friend's a writer. He writes. It's what he does.

I like to think of him as a writer even when he's not writing. On the dancefloor, performing some intricate chu-chu-chu dance to Ghostbusters on a tuesday night, I like to think that he's a writer trying to work out some way to integrate a club scene with a floor packed full of meat pulsating to a disco beat. Because he probably is.

Writer friend has a website. He's decided to start updating it with new fiction every Wednesday.

I don't believe our writer friend, but it's the thought that counts.

There's an archive of his past work, including this opening to a novel which is one of my personal favourite things that he's done.

On his front page is a story about a suicide club.

It rips me off so much you just wouldn't believe.

I don't mind. My friends a writer. That's just what writers do.

Go read.


 

.

HOME
&
ARCHIVES


Kieron Gillen's Workblog, foo'.