Kieron Gillen's workblog

 
             

   
 
 

5/19/2002

 
Went to a dinner party at Ex-Work-mate and voice of Bath FM Kate Little last night. Kind of a Dinner party, anyway. Marie, a french producer of our aquaintence, was sodding off to a FMV company in France - so all that was consumed was masses of cheese, bread and red wine.

(The late of which set off my stomach disorder, making me swear off alcohol for another month. I hate my guts. Literally.)

Anyway - wandering back from the Bathroom, I come across a framed selection of photos from the time when Kate was on Gamer. A selection of photos of everyone, au natural, fucking around, drunk. Black and white or garish colour.

Old soul records kick out from downstairs. I take it all in.

I didn't think it was possible to feel nostalgia for the present. I was wrong.


 

.

HOME
&
ARCHIVES


Kieron Gillen's Workblog, foo'.