5/16/2005

"Guild Wars is my favourite game of the year so far, but I'll get back to that.

It's also a bit different. In one of the more ritualised and obscenely formalised sub-genres the PC offers, being a bit different to most Online RPGs isn't the hardest task in the world, but Guild Wars takes it further. It also confuses expectations, in that a glance at the screenshots could lead to you just filing it alongside every other persistent-world fantasy game playing across the net today. So we're going to break it down into bullet points, press the review's barrel against your temple and fire each one home deep into your brain, just to make sure everyone understands.
Advertisement

Also, get yourself a cup of tea and a tasty biscuit. This is a long one."


Guild Wars for Eurogamer. As the intro says, a long one.

77 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:59 PM

    Guilds have wars!!

    How fantasmogarically ironic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A review made up of bullet points?

    Surely a sign of the end times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:35 AM

    Gotta love the arse-licking comments in the review's forum link.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:30 PM

    It's a nice idea Stu but the problem is that communication is key. You can come up with some interesting strategys in Guild Wars but they're pretty useless if half the team doesn't understand and ignores them. Even if I did pick up some German I doubt I'd be able to form complex discriptions.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12:56 PM

    Except in Guild Wars the advernturers don't come from all over the world. They all come from one small part of it about the size of Yorkshire.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous7:40 PM

    I've stumbled across your blog when I done some girl game research in Google. You're doing a pretty nice job
    here, keep up the good work :-)

    Sincerely,

    Tosh
    Webmaster/Publisher
    girl game

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous10:09 AM

    Hello there, I was recently doing a search through blogs for the keyphrase work at home canada. I happened to come across yours even though it wasn't particularly related to what I searched for. I figured I wouldn't mind contributing to your blog by commenting it. I've been quite busy to work on my blog lately but I am interested in topics being generally related to what I search for. I know you may not think this is an appropriate post to your blog, however I would just like to compliment you on your blog and I wish you well in future endeavors with it,

    Sincerely,

    Mark

    if you would like me to stop posting on your blog ill get the message if you turn on word verification for your blogger.com account there are no need for complaints when you could simply use that function.

    p.s. I like to take a look at other blogs to get some ideas as to how I am going to form mine. work at home canada is related to my future blog building.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous1:28 PM

    Blog is informative. Don't stop. You may be interested in living better home mortgage guide http://thehomemortgageguide.com Need Information on purchasing a home? home mortgage guide

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous9:51 PM

    Hello ##NAME##, with all the information on telecommute I became very overwhelmed. Anyway, I was online doing a specific search for the most current information on telecommute and somehow I ended up on your site. ##NAME## to be frank, ##TITLE## wasn't not the exact match to what I was looking for, but boy am I glad I'm here. You've certainly managed to grab me attention and peak my interest. I must say this is a great blog and I'm most certainly happy that I stopped by eventhough it wasn't the telecommute related information I was looking for. Thanks. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous3:45 AM

    Ich werde herauf das Gehen mit fertig, was gut glaubt.Candidly, Dovie temple cosmetic surgery

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous6:31 AM

    Hello ##NAME##, with all the information on telecommute I became very overwhelmed. Anyway, I was online doing a specific search for the most current information on telecommute and somehow I ended up on your site. ##NAME## to be frank, ##TITLE## wasn't not the exact match to what I was looking for, but boy am I glad I'm here. You've certainly managed to grab me attention and peak my interest. I must say this is a great blog and I'm most certainly happy that I stopped by eventhough it wasn't the telecommute related information I was looking for. Thanks. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous12:12 PM

    Hello ##NAME##, with all the information on work from home jobs I became very overwhelmed. Anyway, I was online doing a specific search for the most current information on work from home jobs and somehow I ended up on your site. ##NAME## to be frank, ##TITLE## wasn't not the exact match to what I was looking for, but boy am I glad I'm here. You've certainly managed to grab me attention and peak my interest. I must say this is a great blog and I'm most certainly happy that I stopped by eventhough it wasn't the work from home jobs related information I was looking for. Thanks. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous10:44 AM

    You can find some great information about trace adkins honkytonkbadonkadonk right here http://atkinsdiet.find-it-first.biz in case anyone is interested.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous7:42 PM

    I came accross the term "beef barley soup recipes low carb" the other day and I did not know what it was. When I search for it I found your site. Thought you might find that interesting :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous3:32 PM

    Ninguna duda usted sabe qu? se est? encendiendo.With Respect, Ofelia plastic nose surgery

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous10:52 PM

    Hello ##NAME##, with all the information on legitimate work from home jobs I became very overwhelmed. Anyway, I was online doing a specific search for the most current information on legitimate work from home jobs and somehow I ended up on your site. ##NAME## to be frank, ##TITLE## wasn't not the exact match to what I was looking for, but boy am I glad I'm here. You've certainly managed to grab me attention and peak my interest. I must say this is a great blog and I'm most certainly happy that I stopped by eventhough it wasn't the legitimate work from home jobs related information I was looking for. Thanks. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anonymous1:28 PM

    Not long ago I was diagnosed with type 2 diadetes and my doctor told me to lose weight or my life would be shortened by mant years. Being overweight most of my life I knew it was time to get serious.
    Link to this site. vitamin health weight loss

    ReplyDelete
  18. Anonymous10:41 AM

    Hey,

    All these web based blog on the Internet what is this fuss about? Posting on yours is a fuss though and have just placed you in my Bookmarks. :)

    Good Luck! Keep it up...

    Regards,
    web based blog

    ReplyDelete
  19. Anonymous5:26 PM

    Your new 'MALL OF THE WORLD!' affordable internet business opportunity gives you the same type of powerful selling machine that most Internet multi-millionaires already own!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Anonymous3:22 AM

    I believe this is the perfect money making small business opportunity for you to stay home and make money...

    ReplyDelete
  21. Have you seen any information on well fargo mortgage? I just have not had the best results when blog surfing today. Anywho back to my endless search for well fargo mortgage.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Anonymous12:26 AM

    Hello ##NAME##, with all the information on legitimate work from home jobs I became very overwhelmed. Anyway, I was online doing a specific search for the most current information on legitimate work from home jobs and somehow I ended up on your site. ##NAME## to be frank, ##TITLE## wasn't not the exact match to what I was looking for, but boy am I glad I'm here. You've certainly managed to grab me attention and peak my interest. I must say this is a great blog and I'm most certainly happy that I stopped by eventhough it wasn't the legitimate work from home jobs related information I was looking for. Thanks. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Anonymous3:51 AM

    Hello ##NAME##, with all the information on legit work at home jobs I became very overwhelmed. Anyway, I was online doing a specific search for the most current information on legit work at home jobs and somehow I ended up on your site. ##NAME## to be frank, ##TITLE## wasn't not the exact match to what I was looking for, but boy am I glad I'm here. You've certainly managed to grab me attention and peak my interest. I must say this is a great blog and I'm most certainly happy that I stopped by eventhough it wasn't the legit work at home jobs related information I was looking for. Thanks. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Anonymous2:44 PM

    Hello,Can you send me some more details; to my email please???I loved the functionality of your web site and want to know more... money extra make

    ReplyDelete
  25. Anonymous2:26 PM

    Hello,

    I just visited your blog for the first time and felt compelled to contact you and congratulate you on your handiwork!! Great blog & fantastic theme!! Please add more info..

    Regards,
    online money make fast

    ReplyDelete
  26. Anonymous12:52 PM

    a great opportunity, no selling, no phoning, no recruiting PERIOD!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Anonymous3:49 PM

    Wow, your blog is fascinating to read. I will have to add this to my blogs rounds.

    Thank You,

    work at home online jobs

    ReplyDelete
  28. Anonymous11:07 PM

    It looks like you spent some time on this blog. Keep up the good work! When you get the chance, visit my site and join for free! Go to free affiliate programs.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Anonymous5:58 AM

    It looks like you spent some time on this blog. Keep up the good work! When you get the chance, visit my site and join for free! Go to free money.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Anonymous7:44 AM

    It looks like you spent some time on this blog. Keep up the good work! When you get the chance, visit my site and join for free! Go to free affiliate programs.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Anonymous3:42 AM

    Do you ever wonder about why we all have so much to say. I just had to post. See, even I'm doing it. Great content. Well done!
    diabetes control

    ReplyDelete
  32. Anonymous2:32 PM

    Hey, just a quick hello from someone in Central America.
    poker web site tightpoker hosting
    Charles

    ReplyDelete
  33. Anonymous4:26 AM

    Hey how long have you been running using blogger. I have just added you to my most loved and will come back again soon. I would appreciate it if you took a peek at my site and told if you like it. breast augmentation advice

    ReplyDelete
  34. Anonymous6:47 AM

    Hi blogger:)

    I live in Canada, along with my family. We are trying to create a family blog, where each member has his own place or room in the blog. The idea came after reading this blog. We found it useful and interesting and hope ours will be the same:) Cheers.

    Regards,
    make money at home online

    ReplyDelete
  35. Anonymous3:14 AM

    Excellent work on this personal blog. I am going to tell my family about this personal blog. More than likely you will want to take a look at my personal blog and give me an idea how to improve it. help stop smoking

    ReplyDelete
  36. Anonymous6:18 AM

    I have been following a site now for almost 2 years and I have found it to be both reliable and profitable. They post daily and their stock trades have been beating
    the indexes easily.

    Take a look at Wallstreetwinnersonline.com

    RickJ

    ReplyDelete
  37. Anonymous5:11 AM

    Greetings!A friend of mine told me about your blog, and I must say that it stands up to his bragging Keep up the good work.

    Regards,

    online affiliate program

    ReplyDelete
  38. Anonymous9:36 PM

    Hello,

    I adore your blog!! I will be visIT ing IT regularly from now on too..

    Regards,
    make money at home online

    ReplyDelete
  39. Anonymous3:04 PM

    Well said!

    DP - http://www.surveyearn.biz/PaidSurveys/Work_at_home.html - work at home employment

    ReplyDelete
  40. Anonymous9:50 PM

    Nice blog and info. Keep up the good work.

    I have a site that you are welcome to visit at http://www.surveyearn.biz/PaidSurveys/Work_at_home.html it is about work at home job

    ReplyDelete
  41. Anonymous10:21 PM

    I appreciate the the detail and info on this site. Enjoyable Read!

    You are welcome to come and see mine at http://www.surveyearn.biz/PaidSurveys/Work_at_home.html it is about work from home on line

    ReplyDelete
  42. Anonymous9:26 PM

    Very interesting information and read on your blog. Please come and visit mine sometime if you like http://www.surveyearn.biz/PaidSurveys/Work_at_home.html-work from home opportunities

    ReplyDelete
  43. Anonymous10:18 PM

    Some tremendous information found on this blog. Keep up the good work.

    I have a site that you are welcome to visit at http://www.small-business-web-design.ssr.be it is about florida web site design

    ReplyDelete
  44. Anonymous11:30 AM

    Nice blog and info. Keep up the good work.

    I have a site that you are welcome to see at http://www.small-business-web-design.ssr.be it is about ecommerce web site design

    ReplyDelete
  45. Anonymous6:50 AM

    thanks for the info

    ReplyDelete
  46. Anonymous7:44 AM

    Hi there you have a great blog. I will be sure to come back again. I have a website that deals with make money working at home. When you have a chance please check it out. Please visit make money working at home
    Thanks,

    Don

    ReplyDelete
  47. Anonymous3:00 AM

    Nice blog, looks like you know what your doing. I just start one and was looking at other to give me some ideas

    Thank,
    Pat
    diet order pill

    ReplyDelete
  48. Anonymous5:46 PM

    Interesting information and read on your blog. Come and visit mine sometime work from home

    ReplyDelete
  49. Anonymous4:49 PM

    Lets Blog and get Blogging Everyone!!

    If you like you are welcome to come visit my site consulting services

    ReplyDelete
  50. Anonymous3:30 PM

    Well such an interesting and informative site you have here. Splendid stuff!!

    If you require some compare webhosts information come visit mine http://compare.sitesell.com/web-sales22.html

    ReplyDelete
  51. Anonymous6:12 PM

    "Can I Pay You With Paypal ? "

    ReplyDelete
  52. Anonymous11:08 AM

    I am here because of search results for blogs with a related topic to mine.
    Please,accept my congratulations for your excellent work!
    I have a service business to make money site.
    Come and check it out if you get time :-)
    Best regards!

    ReplyDelete
  53. Anonymous1:42 AM

    I am here because of search results for blogs with a related topic to mine.
    Please,accept my congratulations for your excellent work!
    I have a make too much money site.
    Come and check it out if you get time :-)
    Best regards!

    ReplyDelete
  54. Anonymous4:03 PM

    Hi there Blogger, a real useful blog.Keep with the good work.
    If you have a moment, please visit my make some money site.
    I send you warm regards and wishes of continued success.

    ReplyDelete
  55. Anonymous2:56 AM

    Cool Blog! If you get a chance I would like to invite you to visit the following automotive blog, it is cool to!

    ReplyDelete
  56. Anonymous12:47 PM

    Hello Friend! I just came across your blog and wanted to
    drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with
    the information you have posted here.
    Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!
    If you have a moment, please make a visit to my .biz domain name register site.
    Good luck in your endeavors!

    ReplyDelete
  57. Anonymous4:51 AM

    Cool Blog! If you get a chance I would like to invite you to visit the following slots Blog, it is cool to!

    ReplyDelete
  58. Anonymous2:33 AM

    Cool Blog! If you get a chance I would like to invite you to visit the following casinos Blog, it is cool to!

    ReplyDelete
  59. Anonymous12:42 AM

    Thanks, that was worth noting. Steve @Residual Income

    ReplyDelete
  60. internet marketing can help solve your search for the latest in clickbank products. Visit http://www.make-money-online-biz.info and help yourself to the large selection of available clickbank products. Visit internet marketing today.

    ReplyDelete
  61. Anonymous5:41 PM

    Excellent blog. fast diet Need to lose weight fast? Check out tips and information on my blog. Please visit fast diet

    ReplyDelete
  62. Anonymous9:19 PM

    It's easy to quit smoking, I've done it hundreds of times!


    You and millions of others have heard that comment before. There's a good possibility you have even said it yourself. And, while it does cause a momentary chuckle, the truth is that deep down where your addiction lives, it is no laughing matter. In fact, it's downright painful.
    We can give you all the statistics:


    - Over 400,000 smoking related deaths in the US every year
    - 47 million adults in the United States smoke
    - 1.3 billion people around the world are smoking
    - Smoking population is expected to rise to 1.7 billion people in a few years time.
    - 1 out of 2 will die from a smoking-related disease.
    - And more yet to be published.

    You owe it to yourself and those around you to find out how to beat the habit.

    Click for the latest gadgets, information and tools to help you succeed.

    http://quitsmokingfast.net

    ReplyDelete
  63. Anonymous3:38 AM

    Get yours FREE Today!

    ReplyDelete
  64. Anonymous6:14 PM

    Great blog on com domain registration. I've stumbled on a superb money making website. Linkreferral is free to join and drives traffic to your website in an inivitive way (the more sites you visit, the more links you get back to your website.)

    I've only been a member of Linkreferral for aproximately 2 weeks but I have already seen the volume of people coming to my site double - if not treble.

    Linkreferral is not only driving visitors to my website but as a result my affiliate sales income has doubled also.

    I really cannot push this website enough. It is free and it is fantastic!! www.linkreferral.com is a must for money making opportunities online.

    ReplyDelete
  65. Anonymous9:55 PM

    Good blog - very interesting!! Thought you might like some excellent advice on driving extra traffic to your website/blog - I'm into home depot promotion code and to drive traffic to my website I was searching around the internet for absolutely ages looking for SEO tools to fire my site up the Google search engine, then I signed up free for this superb traffic gereating tool - I now have loads of hits to my websites/blogs and my site is shooting up the Google rankings quicker than ever before.

    Consequently this can see your affiliate commissions shoot through the roof - meaning lots of extra money coming in for you and your family. Sign up now - it's free.
    . Sorry if this information is of no use to you but seeing as you have the anonymous feature enabled I thought I should share this free bit of essential promotional advice with you and would hope you would do the same for me.

    I hope the tool will serve you equally as well as it has me!!

    Best of luck, cheers for now, dave.

    ReplyDelete
  66. Anonymous1:46 AM

    Great site about
    opportunity seeker. I am bookmarking it.
    Please also visit my site aboutopportunity seeker

    ReplyDelete
  67. Anonymous2:09 PM

    Hi

    Sorry to intrude but I saw your blog, noticed you have anonymous posting enabled and thought you might be interested in this great search engine optimization tool for your blog and website (if you have one) that a techi mate recommended to me. Apparently it's all the rage in the IT arena.

    I am involved in web site design michigan and I've found the best way of promoting my blogs and websites is The amazing link referral program. Don't worry it is absolutely free to join and you can generate visitors to your site by visiting others. It is really quick and easy to set up and the traffic you generate will help your website increase in google ranking. Give it a go now!!

    I have generated amazing traffic from this program - increasing my affiliate sales and cannot recommend this enough. Believe me, if you have tried all the other programs on the market that you have had to pay for then you realise this one is the best - and it's free!!!

    Best of luck with the blog!! I hope you get as much out of this program as I have ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  68. Anonymous10:59 PM

    .





    Hi matey

    I'm sure it was this blog I was reading a while back where someone was looking for an SEO tool for driving more traffic and get more hits for their website.

    Anyway, I was speaking to a techi guy at work who gets to know all the latest stuff and he uses the free Link Referral Program.

    His website on lesson plan ffa amongst other stuff has seen traffic explode since he started using the Link Referral Program - consequently his affiliate sales commissions and business sales went through the roof PLUS his website increased in google ranking which was an added bonus!!

    If anyone else has any good ideas for driving more traffic to blogs/websites then please share with your online business blog buddies. Ta ;-)










    .

    ReplyDelete
  69. Anonymous1:59 AM

    .





    Hi matey

    I'm sure it was this blog I was reading a while back where someone was looking for an SEO tool for driving more traffic and get more hits for their website.

    Anyway, I was speaking to a techi guy at work who gets to know all the latest stuff and he uses the free Link Referral Program.

    His website on firm promotion site web amongst other stuff has seen traffic explode since he started using the Link Referral Program - consequently his affiliate sales commissions and business sales went through the roof PLUS his website increased in google ranking which was an added bonus!!

    If anyone else has any good ideas for driving more traffic to blogs/websites then please share with your online business blog buddies. Ta ;-)










    .

    ReplyDelete
  70. Anonymous6:34 PM

    make money online trading
    Enjoy the opportunity, change your life -make money online trading. Don't Miss www.MoneyMakerSecrets.com For Your Success - Visit Today...

    ReplyDelete
  71. Anonymous9:29 PM

    Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

    I have a small business opportunity magazine site/blog. It pretty much covers ##KEYWORD## related stuff.

    Come and check it out if you get time :-)

    ReplyDelete
  72. Anonymous8:51 PM

    Business Opportunities

    ReplyDelete
  73. Anonymous1:02 AM

    Risk Free Program. No Selling Or Inventory. Call 1-800-719-8268 Ext.B0116

    ReplyDelete
  74. Anonymous10:26 PM

    I am currently doing two Multi-Level-Marketing programs I would Like To recommend. The first is www.hennenvitamins.com . I started on this MLM because I was excited about the product. They carry whole food multi vitamin and do a good job of explaining why the synthetic multi vitamin you are taking might actually have negative affects to your body. They also carry 4 Food supplements which you can check out at the site. The product I became hooked on was healthy weight loss supplement. I started at 300#'. and have seen easily duplicated weight loss in the Month I have been on it. I last weighed in at 283#'s. A 17# weight loss. With so many Americans trying to lose weight this is an easy sell.

    The second MLM I got into was due to my family, My oldest son John started using ACAI Juice which contains Magnates (spelling)and other ingredients high in ANTI-OXIDANTS , he was so excited about the product he told his younger brother, who told my wife, now were all using it. Anti-oxidants are important6 because the fight free radicals in your blood. Free radicals are what make us age, they also attack your brain and have some impact on cancers and tumors. (My 6 year old has 30% survival chance from Neuro Blastoma, so you can see why this is important to us. This company is poised on the edge of a great expansion, which I like because the timing is right. I love the structure of this MLM, it is a 3x4 Forced Matrix, Which means even if someone in your group does not work, there is spill over and he will want to stay in because he is making money. This is the website for the juice; http://www.acaiplus.com/hennen12048
    God Bless,
    Reverend John L. Hennen
    I have a affiliate marketing partner program site/blog. It pretty much covers ##KEYWORD## related stuff.

    Come and check it out if you get time :-)

    ReplyDelete
  75. Anonymous1:20 AM

    .





    Hi matey

    I'm sure it was this blog I was reading a while back where someone was looking for an SEO tool for driving more traffic and get more hits for their website.

    Anyway, I was speaking to a techi guy at work who gets to know all the latest stuff and he uses the free Link Referral Program at http://marketingexperts.wordpress.com.

    His website on serious home based business opportunity amongst other stuff has seen traffic explode since he started using the Link Referral Program - consequently his affiliate sales commissions and business sales went through the roof PLUS his website increased in google ranking which was an added bonus!!

    If anyone else has any good ideas for driving more traffic to blogs/websites then please share with your online business blog buddies. Ta ;-)


    home based business
    home based business opportunity
    internet home based business
    home based web business
    best home based business
    home based business idea
    home internet based business opportunity
    start home based business
    best home based business opportunity
    online home based business
    income opportunity home based business
    legitimate home based business
    home based business lead
    mlm home based business
    starting a home based business
    top home based business
    christian home based business
    home based small business
    home based internet marketing business
    free home based business
    work at home based business opportunity
    computer home based business
    home based mlm business opportunity
    make money home based business
    home based business work
    home based travel business
    easy home based business
    serious home based business opportunity
    small home based business opportunity
    online home based business opportunity
    home based business for woman
    business opportunity home based work from
    work from home based business
    new home based business opportunity
    start a home based business on the internet
    based business business home opportunity
    legitimate home based business opportunity
    home based sales business
    home based jewelry business
    best rated home based business
    home based franchise opportunity business
    successful home based business
    home based business opportunity idea
    profitable home based business
    internet home based business idea
    home based business work at home
    best home based business idea
    home based business opportunity work at home
    free home based internet business
    home based business tax deduction
    top home based business opportunity
    home based computer business opportunity
    unique home based business opportunity
    home based affiliate business
    home based business opportunity uk
    income opportunity home based business idea
    based business home incredible opportunity
    based best business home small
    starting home based internet business
    christian home based business opportunity
    home based business merchant account
    best home based internet business
    based business home network opportunity
    home based business marketing
    based business home idea latest
    home based business review
    home based business directory
    based business career home opportunity
    work at home based internet business
    based business home job opportunity
    home based business trade secret
    best home based business
    home based business magazine
    home based computer business idea
    home based business startup idea
    home based business for sale
    home based business cash opportunity
    home based business web site
    most successful home based business









    .

    ReplyDelete