5/07/2005



EDIT: And I've decided it was about time we had some form of commenting back. I was delaying on it, as I was planning on moving the site to another home, but since that's going to be delayed the masses must have their voice returned to them.

Try and make up some new running jokes.

16 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:30 PM

    Anon-o-test.

    KG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:37 PM

    You'll go blind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One post, one page, one Home button. It's just better that way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:12 PM

    It's like I'm Ariel at the end of The Little Mermaid.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ultimate Pol Pot...

    heh heh

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous9:43 AM

    How queer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous10:57 AM

    Where/what is the blog likely to move on to next KG?

    ReplyDelete
  8. A wordpress site, basically, ala Walker and Rossignol.

    KG

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous5:08 PM

    MovableType is better.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous9:11 AM

    yeah, it's actually not.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous12:38 PM

    When the image is only part-way scrolled up the page, it looks like it'll read "Ultimate Poirot". The field of skulls still makes a lot of sense, actually.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haha, someone has to do 'Ultimate Poirot' now.

    Or at least, 'Extreme Miss Marple'

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous8:11 PM

    mortgage articles for refinance mortgage home loans

    ReplyDelete