Kieron Gillen's workblog

 
             

   
 
 

8/14/2002

 
"So he's lying on top again..." Gepetto starts its Indie-pop - with an empathisis on Pop - as I attempt to hyperanalyse the world to distill something of use. Maybe something from Tanya voice. Maybe...

I'm looking for a name for something. Name searching is the oddest thing about writing. Names that satisfy yourself are bad enough - but when you're looking for something that resonates suitably for two, you're in trouble. So you tear apart every sensation that streams past you, hoping something torn from context will do. Anything I see could be what I'm looking for. Even as I'm writing this, I'm looking around the web-browser, examining the architecture for possible titles ("Archive Teams"? "Search Favourites Media"?). I'm failing and flailing.

Something will come up. It always does.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

.

HOME
&
ARCHIVES


Kieron Gillen's Workblog, foo'.